Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Last updated: (04/25/2017). Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the lifestylebyjude.com website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. Termination clause for websites that do not have accounts. If your website or mobile app allows users to register and have an account, create your own Terms of Service. Termination We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty websites or services that are not owned or controlled by lifestylebyjude.com. We have no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that lifestylebyjude.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any thirdparty websites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service. Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
1. ‘You’ refers to you, the signer of this Agreement, when you are using the Web Site for your own account or others.
3. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise, assign Your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
4. Either of us may terminate Your access to and use of the Web Site at any time for any reason or for no reason by the sending a notice to the other party.
6. This Web Site (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is owned by Us or our licensors and is protected by copyright as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Web Site are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained in this Web Site.
Except for content You have posted on the Web Site, You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, or create derivative works, except that You may download material from this Web Site for Your own use as follows: You may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional items of individual interest only. You may not remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You may not distribute any part of this Web Site over any network, nor sell or offer it for sale. We reserve all rights that are not specifically granted to You.
This Web Site has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. You are expressly prohibited from presenting the Web Site in a setting created by You or a third party (e.g., through framing), particularly (but not exclusively) where that setting includes advertising or other materials that We have not authorized to be displayed with the Web Site.
7. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the underlying technology of the Web Site and except as permitted hereunder, use, disclose or divulge to others any data or information relating to the Web Site and/or the technology, ideas, concepts, know-how and techniques embodied therein.
8. All content and functionality displayed, provided, reproduced, or distributed by Us on the Web Site are for information purposes only and are no substitute for specific advice.
9. Where We provide hypertext links to third party sites, We do so for information purposes only and such links are not endorsements by Us of any products or services in such sites and We accept no liability for Your use of the same.
11. You will be responsible for all charges and obligations incurred, and liabilities for harm caused, and for all actions taken, through Your account(s).
12. You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from use of this Web Site through Your accounts, including, but not limited to, any violation of this agreement by You or any other person using Your account, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to anyone’s use of Your account.
13. By visiting this site you agree that there can not be any dispute between us unless initiated by us.
14. THIS WEB SITE AND ALL SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS USED OR PROVIDED AS PART OF THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY REGARDING OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, AND AVAILABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, We disclaim liability, and You agree that We are not liable, for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising out of Your use of the Web Site or any web site with which it is linked, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data backup and virus checking as You consider necessary. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Us, our Licensors, employees or agents to You, or any other party (including liability for any indemnity obligation, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability in tort, or otherwise, regardless of the form of action or the theory of relief), exceed, in the aggregate, the average monthly charges actually paid by You to Us over the preceding three (3) months, through transactions conducted through the Web Site out of which any asserted claim with respect to the Web Site arises. No action, regardless of form, arising out of the transactions under this agreement may be brought by You more than twelve (12) months after the cause of action first arose.
16. You and We agree, pursuant to the E-Sign Act, to treat e-mail replies from You and from Us, and other electronic signals of assent from You and from Us, as binding expressions of assent by You and by Us to contracts.
18. The site owner/administrator/developers can and will not be held liable for anything (including information materials, advertisements, products, and services etc).
All the materials on this website are protected by copyright and other laws of the United States, international conventions, and similar laws abroad. Please respect the copyrights of the authors and publishers of this Website.
Thank you for taking the time to read/accept the terms and conditions of lifestylebyjude.com.